The Kalgoorlie Boulder Racing Club offer sponsorship opportunities to organisations that want to communicate to targeted and market specific audiences.
By sponsoring a race or race day with the KBRC sponsors' names are prominently brought to the attention of the public:
The exposure your company would receive on the day would be enormous, some of which is outlined below:
- Our dedicated Video staff telecast races featuring the sponsors name and viewed live on course and replayed at the end of the day. Many racing participants purchase DVD's of the race.
- Race names are printed in the race book on your day, in the Kalgoorlie Miner, TAB form, The West Australian, and on all wall cards in TAB agencies and Pub TABs throughout the state.
- Advertising of the day is also on 6KG Radio West, Racing Radio and Hot FM.
- Preview of the meeting (tips etc.) is provided on Racing Radio and 6KG Radio West on race mornings.
- Tips and previews will be published in TAB form, the West Australian and the Kalgoorlie Miner. The *KBRC ensure your nominated race names are published in reference to all the races on the program.
At the racetrack, sponsors' names are in full view of the public through:
- Racecourse signage both on and off the track.
- Race book advertisements.
- Advertising over the public address system and on-course televisions.
- Electronic Dividends Board.
- Trophy presentation if applicable in the Mounting Yard.
Sponsors' benefits include:
- Invitations to Committee Bar.
- Free gate admission, members car parking.
- Members Privileges.
- Private function room with racing and football TVs, private tote and bar with close proximity to the finish post.
Permanent on-course signage is available for lease. We have space on the inside sand track. The cost is $1,100 per annum for a sign measuring 8m x .9m or $550 for a sign measuring 4m x .9m.
Conditions of lease:
- The advertiser to supply own sign and sign writing (KBRC will assist).
- Maintenance and upkeep of the sign is at your expense.
- Rental applies from 1st August to 31st July.
The visible evidence of your support on the community would be extensive considering the exposure you would receive all year round. The KBRC host the Goldfields Mining Expo on course in October biannually, and this alone generates many visitors to the racecourse.
Advertising Race Round Magazine
This magazine was first produced in 1989 and has become a integral part of the promotion of the Annual Round. The magazine is distributed free of charge to all sections of the racing fraternity and the general community Australia wide. Further details may be obtained by contacting the undersigned. The magazine is produced in June/July each year.
Cost to advertise on application.
Social Club Day at the Races - Outside the Round
A day at the races is a great way to socialise with your colleagues whilst enjoying the exciting atmosphere trackside at the races. The KBRC can cater for all types of functions for any amount of people. As part of your participation on the day, the KBRC would be happy to offer the following:
- Free gate admission if your group is over 20 people.
- Provide a function room free of room hire cost.
- Private Tote Operator (40 or more guests).
- Private Bar Service - cost of beverages is at your expense.
A number of selected races are available for sponsorship by companies or individuals.
Phone (08) 9021 2303
Fax (08) 9021 7856